Timberland Men's 6 inch Premium Waterproof Lace Up Construction 10061 Boot
Leather Imported Rubber sole Shaft measures approximately 7.25" from arch Heel measures approximately 1.5" Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches Boot opening measures approximately 12" around CLASSIC STYLE: Rain, slush, or snow, boots are Timberland's specialty, and when you think of Timberland boots, you're thinking of these. Our original waterproof boot...
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 12" around
- CLASSIC STYLE: Rain, slush, or snow, boots are Timberland's specialty, and when you think of Timberland boots, you're thinking of these. Our original waterproof boot provides tireless waterproof performance and instantly recognizable work-boot styling.
- LOOK NO FURTHER for trail-ready performance and style. Our selection of mens hiking boots, waterproof hiking boots, casual boots, and casual shoes is designed to fit in with your outdoor-ready ensembles, whether youre heading to the summit or downtown.
- TIMBERLAND BOOTS are synonymous with quality workmanship. Whether you're looking for mens boots, womens boots, or kids boots, Timberland has you covered. For the best in hiking boots, rain boots, work boots, casual shoes & boots & more, choose Timberland.
- WHAT YOU NEED IN THE OUTDOORS: Timberland isn't just for high-quality mens, womens, and kids boots. We have the gear you need for all your outdoor adventures, including jackets and coats for outdoor activities, backpacks and luggage & outdoor accessories.
- THE BEST IN OUTDOORS: See how Timberland's line of outdoor wear stacks up to hiking boots and outdoor gear from brands like Columbia, Merrell, Vasque, Oboz, Hi Tec, Doc Martens, Uggs, Muck Boots, Keen, Maelstrom, Justin, Hunter, Bogs, Nike, or Sorel.
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and
protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A
global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear,
Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it.
Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and
recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The
Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous
civic and social projects throughout the year. There's just no substitute for
a sturdy, guaranteed waterproof boot to keep feet comfortable and dry, rain or
shine. And Timberland has been making this one since they opened their doors
more than thirty years ago. Rugged and dependable, they like to think of it as
the role model for everything they make today. See all Product description